Monday, June 12, 2006

ElwynsAttic: Rat Finks Quatrieme! (or) George Bush Needs Oral Sex!

ElwynsAttic: Rat Finks Quatrieme! (or) George Bush Needs Oral Sex!

I was just glancing though Elwyns photos and poetry, when I found this little gem on her blog. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her site from now on. Funny how you have known someone at some club or association you belong to and suddenly take a moment to look at their work and discover what you missed all this time, by not really knowning them at all.

It's like suddenly there is someone you want to talk to more. Just somehow you never really did more then say hello and maybe a few more words in the past. Well Elwyn if you read this, next time you see me at BSFS, you may find me more talkative.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blog has moved here

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home