Saturday, June 10, 2006

First

and hopefully not last. I been checking out pictures from Balticon40 all morning and on visual overload again. My mind is going in hundred of different directions and I can't seem to keep up with any of my thoughts.

Three things have suddenly process me since Balticon.

Doing some needlework or emboilory using the wonderfull floss that must have come from my grandmother's sewwing supplies. The lables are quite old and I'm going to have to do a search on some of the brands, I never heard of before.

Learning how to design Celtic knots. I've gotten some decent results so far after using the tutorial at Aon Celtic Art. I'm going to have to check out the new tutorial mention in the email newsletter I sign up for. Course now I'm seening knots in everything I do. I think the guy who answer my post over on the Asylum was right about making the connection of how the Celts thought the knots repersent the circle of life.

All of this has in some way to do with the Journey I'm on spiritally. My friend Dani did a tarot reading for me at Balticon and it clear up a lot of the guestions I had over what I should be doing now that I'm going from a mother to an grandmother or maybe even a wise one. I'm much closer to my daughter Jamie as she is helping though these past coople weeks.

Speaking of I found some photo's of her from Balticon along with one of my grandson Ian and me with my granddaughter Erin. I think this Balticon was the best since for me it was a time for having all my family around me. I just wish Lindsey had come for the whole weekend, but understand how a guild works and her commitments in WoW. I know I need to get ingame and spent some time with my guild in EQ.

Well I need to go finish some of the many things I've started today. Not sure if I'll make it to the party for Paul's niece later, but there is just so much to do and I can't do it all at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home