Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tree Ornaments I been asked for.

The one item that I got asked a lot about was the Tree ornament, that was my second sale at the Chesapeake Pagan Community Gathering this month. The first was a copper braided wire bracelet. While it isn't hard for me to make more of the bracelets, the work involve in cutting out a tree in the copper sheet and then finishing the ornament is just about the hardest thing I done, so far.

Here are photos of the first tree ornament that sold at CPC Gathering and the ornament I'm currently working on. Its' almost finish, as I don't want to over work it, but just don't feel it quite done yet. First the tree sold at CPC Gathering.

Then the other ornament in process from when I cut out the tree.

Here it is almost done, but for a few places I feel need to be buffed more to hide the scratches from drawing the tree and shape of the ornament on the copper.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home